05 December 2006

Coffee heaven

So I know that there are other places in the world with good coffee, but I have stumbled into coffee heaven. Last night, a friend and I went "to shopping" (that means to the mall) and had cappuccino after dinner at Kopenhagen -- that's a chocolate store. They filled our coffee mugs up with chocolate shavings before they put the espresso in (and it melted the chocolate....), then they added the milk and foam to make it a cappuccino. And then we got to top it off with whipped cream (yes, we got coffee mugs full of that, too)! The good kind that's sweet, not just the plain whipped cream.
My friend Soj is talking about opening an imaginary coffee shop (complete with imaginary dog) -- I think it would be the perfect very real coffee drink to feature!

No comments: