13 December 2006

12 Days of Christmas, Part 1


My mom is so much fun. She sent me a package with enough presents for 12 days -- that's been a tradition with us for a few years now. I realize that the "real" 12 days of Christmas don't start until Christmas night, but I would rather start now, because my Christmas will last longer that way (I'm having Christmas with some friends after they get back from vacation, after Christmas).
And so, without further ado....(drum roll)
On the first day of Christmas, my mother gave to me:
A little stuffed cow ornament that "sings Christmas carols in his own language!" I pressed the button that says "Squeeze My Tummy" and all of a sudden he started mooing (yes, mooing) "Deck the Halls." Needless to say, it made me laugh. That's my Christmas music for the season.
Thanks to Allison for the suggestion of posting pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

name this toon. moo moo moo moo moo moo moo moo.

Allison said...

That's AWESOME! What a fun tradition!

Post pictures of these awesome gifts... inquiring minds want to know what this cow looks like. :)