08 August 2004

Simply life

Today I am struck by the fact that I can find such joy in being able to something as simple as getting a fresh-roasted chicken and french bread from the corner store. I am learning (re-learning, I should say) to find joy in the simple things.
I want to be happy in who I am, and happy in God, and happy in all the things that He has given me. I want to passionately pursue Him, and I want to find Him. I want to be passionate about life, and to live it to the fullest, because God gives me such wonderful opportunities to live!
Today I am still amazed that I am here, especially when I look back upon the course that has led me thus far. Three years ago, I would never have dreamed that I'd be doing this, but here I am, and I love what I do. There is no wrestling of spirit about being here, because I am learning to rest in the place that God has called me to.

No comments: