12 August 2004

Have you ever noticed?

That the things that we see as faults in others are the very things that we ourselves may need to change? It causes me to question whether or not I need to change things about my own life, which is good, but other times it causes me to second-guess myself and wonder if I need to change things that are just me and don't need to be changed. That's the not-good kind of self-evaluation.
God knows that there are still tons of things that could be changed about me, but He is working on them, and I pray that He continues. It is a slow process, becoming the woman He wants me to be, but it's good to know that I'm not working on it alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its like when you used to live at home with your parents and you got up in the middle of the night to get a snack or you were getting home late and everyone was in bed. the creaking of the stairs the beeping of the microwave setting your keys down or dropping that knife with the peanutbutter. The noise seemed in your head like it was the loudest thing you had ever heard. but it barely made it to the other room. sometimes looking at other people we let our mind go. We assume that we are that bad sometimes worse but the reality is we might be just a little paranoid. Philipians 1:6 remindsus that God began a work in our life and he will bring it to completion. We must remember that what we see in others might be a different stage of completion. The Lord who whas woven you together in the depths of the earth knows were you are and what and what needs to be changed. Its not as bad as you think just remeber to keep it in perspective