10 August 2004

I think I've lost it

Sometimes I think that I’d lose my head if it weren’t connected to the rest of my body. Do you ever have those days that you just feel like a ditz? I do. And I’m not, which is the problem. (Those of you who know me, keep your mouths shut). The word in Portuguese is desligado – disconnected, of sorts. I’m not sure what the problem is here. I am in the first half of six straight weeks of medical clinics and I am already forgetting things. I think that I need an alternate memory source, like gingko or something.
One summer, one of my employers wore a small notebook around her neck that said “MEMORY.” I’ve decided that I need one of those. Maybe it would be a big help.

2 comments:

Allison said...

Writing stuff down always helps me to remember.

That is, when I remember to actually write it down.

Be on the lookout for a patented [insert your name here]'s memory notebook version 2.0 --coming soon to a Mart near you.

I'd want one.

Anonymous said...

Had forgotten about the "Memory," these days we all need one around here, except BB who never seems to forget anything!