14 August 2004

All it takes is a little imagination

I have certainly been expanding my imagination while I have been here, especially over the past week. Last Sunday, I decided that I'm going to pick a new place that I'd like to live (it was New York City) and try a new place in my mind every week. During the week, while working in the pharmacy (with a window in front, where others could watch me work), I felt like I was in a fishbowl. And so my roommate and I decided that I should be a different kind of fish every day. Unfortunately, we didn't decide this until Thursday, so I only got to be 2 kinds of fish. Thursday I was a rainbow fish (apparently they are colorful and smile all the time, no matter what the other fish are doing), and Friday I was a herring (having watched part of Monty Python and the Holy Grail the night before). Oh, what fun! Maybe I'm making up for being such a practical child....

No comments: