01 June 2008

Mexican goodness

So David and I made taco Hamburger Helper last night. I know that may not seem like a big deal, but since we don't have it here.... I love all foodstuffs Mexican (though I'm sure there's something out there that I hate that I haven't tried, just like everywhere else), and David brought the Hamburger Helper for me. No Mexican meal is complete without...tortilla chips! Scoops, to be exact. They were an early birthday present. Apparently, my birthday presents are running along a Mexican food theme. Never mind that we have a fabulous Mexican restaurant that serves a buffet (complete with chips and sour cream -- two things we can't easily find in this city).
The fact that I am excited about a birthday bag of tortilla chips attests to two things: first, tortilla chips are scarce around here. Second, I love my man because he knows these things and exploits any little opportunity to make me happy.

No comments: