27 June 2008

I hate to keep on posting about being sick, but I'm still sick. I feel like my head is going to explode and my teeth are going to fall out. Not to mention the soreness I'm currently experiencing from getting really ambitious and doing ONE (yes, only one) set of 10 lunges on each leg. 2 nights ago. And the fact that my back is so out of line that when my chiropractor sees it, I will get chewed out. At least I can chew him out right back in Portuguese.

High point of the day: A massage at 3:30. Bliss.

1 comment:

The Black Family said...

Jen,

Sorry you are still feeling icky! When I work hard and long hours, my body usually rebels and throws me in the bed with sickness in order to get me to rest - SO REST is the word of the week -k? Practice saying, "I'm sorry - I have to say no - I need to rest" I'll be checking back to see if you have actually done that!

Love you girl!
M