28 May 2007

So they found my car, and it looked pretty decent. I'm not sure I want to drive it anymore, though (apparently Honda Civics and Toyota Corollas are in high demand by the bandidos because of their massive trunk sizes). I got a call yesterday about 2:30 from my boss and got to talk to the police. Mom, sister, brother, and I went to the police station near my house to pick up the car (we had to get it before the tow truck got there). We were 5 minutes late, so they towed the car. Someone is going to have to pick it up from the depository over the mountain at some point in time. Hope it's not me.
As we were sitting at the police station, on the side of the road, my brother said "I think it's time to break out the camera." My grandmother gave them a small disposable camera for action/candid shots. Little bro was on top of the times with the witty comment.
This morning as we were leaving, our gate man told me that the police had been here yesterday looking for me. Comforting.

1 comment:

Susanna said...

Yeah for little brothers!!! Way to cover the moment.