17 January 2007

Marshmallowy goodness

I decided to have hot chocolate this morning, since it's 20 degrees (heh. Celsius for all you metric people, 70 degrees Fahrenheit for all you Americans) outside. We're having a very unusual summer. Usually it's at least 80 at night and at least 100-110 during the day this time of year. By the way, when you're used to 110 degrees, 70 really is cold! Anyway, as I was waiting patiently for it to cool (why does that take FOREVER?!), I had a striking thought. I HAVE MARSHMALLOWS IN MY APARTMENT. My friend Amy sent them to me to make s'mores in my oven (along with the graham crackers and Hershey bars, but that's not important right now). And so, I am experiencing the wonderful winter treat of hot chocolate with marshmallows. In the middle of summer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmmmmmmm marshmellows

Susanna said...

You are so fun. Seems like we both have chocolate on our minds!!! I'll have a cut to but it's winter here. It's like us having a cup together!!