15 April 2008

My friend Susanna bought a house and I am excited to live vicariously through her decorating process. We started talking about paint colors last night and realized that all of her color choices (so far, at least) have something to do with food. Now our goal (because it's fun) is to have all of her paint colors related to food. Here's the starting list:

  • Butter yellow
  • Apple green
  • Oyster blue
  • Chocolate brown
  • Marshmallow
  • Mocha
  • Midnight blackberry
  • Geranium (I think they're edible)

Any other suggestions?

3 comments:

Zoetewey said...

Pumpkin orange
Candy apple red
Not sure these would be colors Susanna would want to use in her house, but they are food related! I miss my Jen and I DO want to visit Rio!

Allison said...

Licorice Black
Grape
Cotton Candy Pink
Tomato Red


Hehe. I don't think any of those would look good in a house, but they sure are making me hungry!

The Black Family said...

Chardonnay
champagne
pumpkin orange
salmon pink
melon green
eggplant purple
golden wheat

Those are all my suggestions. My first two would indicate that my mind was going a different direction, but I got back on track with the rest. :-)

Love ya!