18 March 2008

Talk about a waste!

Advance warning and disclaimer: The author is not responsible for how much time her readers waste by clicking on the link below. She is only responsible for her own time.

The NY Times Freakonomics Blog is currently on my bad list for this post, which contains this link.

I really should be doing other things.... Any brainstorming help with the puzzle would be appreciated! (Should have been more specific to begin with, though I probably will work on a limerick to post for the contest over at Team Redd)

4 comments:

Allison said...

You could write a limerick to win AP'sk on our blog. :) Though if you do win, I don't know how I'll send it to you...

The Black Family said...

YIKES, JEN - I'm sadly addicted... my poor family had to eat sandwiches last night as I tried to figure out all the answers - it's making me CRAZY!!!! j/k intrigued might be a better word and they had to eat sandwiches b/c rachel's choir was performing last night at school. ha ha!

Love you! Miss you!
M

Anonymous said...

hope this doesn't offend you. I don't like you a whole lot right now. but thanks for the new addiction. now hurry home so we can compare notes i am stuck. by the way I love you

Anonymous said...

..... ....... .. ..... ... ...., .... ....-.... ...'.. ... : ...