21 July 2007

La la la la la la (I can't hear you)

So for Harry Potter fans all over the world, the final chapter has been written, published, and sold. Unfortunately, my copy has not yet come to me. It is currently in Tuscaloosa, AL (or will be before midnight tonight), and I will get it next Saturday from a volunteer coming down (props to Susanna who bought it as my birthday present).
In the meantime, I want no one telling me how good it is, or who dies -- that's as bad as the internet spoilers. I am staying away from articles about the book, and I will come out of hiding and join the discussion sometime after I have finished reading it. Until then, happy reading, and I want to know nothing!

1 comment:

bettercountry said...

Someone was supposed to bring me my copy last night, and didn't...grrr...I feel like everyone is reading it but me right now.

I want to read #7!

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!