06 July 2004

Acho que....

Okay, so I'm opinionated. I can't decide if that's good or bad today. I've found myself giving people advice on their love lives, though they didn't ask for it. They haven't gotten mad at me -- yet. We'll see if it stays that way. I tend to tell people how I think it is first, and let the consequences come. Do I mean to hurt people's feelings? Nope. I'm actually a pretty nice person, most days. Sometimes it just happens that way. I want so badly to be honest with people, to speak the truth in love, yet I can come off as uncaring and mean when I share my opinion.
I do try, though, to let people make their own mistakes. I also try not to say "I told you so" too often. I am learning that there are good ways and bad ways to tell the truth. I, unfortunately, am not very adept in telling truth in the good ways. I don't know how other people manage.

No comments: