05 February 2008

Blog Tag

Allison tagged me to play!

I am scraping the bottom of the barrel for things to post about (it's Carnaval, and as I am not there, it's pretty quiet), so thanks to Al for giving me something to post!

7 Random Facts About Me:

1. I currently live in Rio de Janeiro.

2. I had 4 roommates my first 4 semesters in college. Trust me, I was the problem.

3. I regularly eat popcorn for dinner. I mean, what's the point in cooking for just me?

4. I love to cook. The more people I'm cooking for, the merrier!

5. I love to read and am constantly reading more than 1 book at a time. My mom has never been able to understand why or how I do that.

6. I am slowly going through the list of Pulitzer Prize-winning novels. I have read 18 out of 80 so far.

7. My favorite job ever is what I am doing right now (managing and running a pharmacy for volunteer medical missionaries), but my summers as a camp counselor run a really close second.


Game of Blog Tag Rules:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.


I'm tagging:

Susanna Julie Soj Jenna

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yay! Thanks for playing!

Popcorn for dinner? I've never even considered it but you've got an idea there!

(Fun fact from the Today show this morning...if you eat something like turkey with some carbs --the carbs are important -- before bed it is supposed to help you go to sleep. Another food that's a good bedtime snack? Popcorn!)

Zoetewey said...

I love the fun facts! I miss cooking with you for a bunch of people!