26 February 2007

Blast From the Past


I went on a retreat during Carnival, and we had a "noite infantil", or kids' night. We (as in all the folks on the retreat, ranging from 17 to 35 years of age) had to come up with a costume of a cartoon that ran when we were little.

I had an excellent time and went as Betty Rubble, from the Flintstones. It was quite an easy costume to make (I bought a double sheet and cut it out), and the series ran here in Brasil, so the Brasilians knew who I was. The myriad of costumes consisted in Punky Brewster (Punky Baker here), Fred, Wilma, Pebbles, Chapolin, Chiquinha, a smurf, the Incredible Hulk (green body paint and all), Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan & Tinkerbell, well, you get the point.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Ah! That costume is too cute!

Hope all is well...still waiting on Baby Redd!

Pray for SOON! I can't wait to introduce you two! :)