23 August 2007

Why, when I start getting better, do other parts of me start to fall apart? I am currently on antibiotics, trying to get rid of an infection, and my throat hurts. And my ear. Maybe it's because I'm tired -- people make me tired sometimes, and we work with volunteers. I know, I know. I do love it, though it's a strain for my personality some days. I know I need rest, but the problem is that I just can't bring myself to go to bed before 10:00, no matter how tired I am (or no matter how much I need rest). Not that I'm doing anything of value to avoid resting, though I am looking forward to a night of reading and hopefully making a bigger dent in some of the books I'm working on.
Addendum: It is not even 8:30 yet, and I have taken 2 Benadryl 25mg tablets. I did manage to learn something in pharmacy school, like the fact that these little hot-pink tablets will melt in my stomach and eventually make me very, very sleepy.... The reading is coming along splendidly, and going to bed is looking more and more appealing.

No comments: