21 April 2007

I have been reading some of my friends' blogs and am realizing that they have a lot more courage than I do when it comes to sharing quite personal details of my own life, which I realize is not for everyone. I also realize that most of my friends (actually, all of them) have no idea what is going through my head at any given moment. There are some lucky ones who pay enough attention to notice my facial expressions. Those say thousands of words. Mostly because I don't even have time to process it during the day. Some days I think my brain is going to explode, and some days I even wish it would, so I could start over with a clean slate.
The worries that run through my head are generally mild, and I find that if I ruminate on them I just get stressed. Talking about them is included in the stressors. However, being the problem solver that I am, I try to take on the bigger ones and fix them. The real problem comes when I start worrying about others' lives more than I worry about my own.
I have just written an update (see below) talking about trust. I must remember that.

No comments: