18 February 2006

FOUR -- I got tagged!

Four jobs I've had:
Chemistry Lab Assistant (which consisted mostly of me answering questions while the prof went outside for smoke breaks)
Summer Camp Counselor
Pharmacist
Missionary to Brazil

Four movies I could watch over and over (set is one entry):
Princess Diaries (1 & 2)
Dead Poet Society
Casablanca
City of God (Cidade de Deus)

Four books I could read over and over (a whole series counts as one, excluding the Bible):
C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia (yes, all 7)
J.K. Rowling's Harry Potter (all 6 out so far)
C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity
Journals of Jim Elliot

Four places I have lived:
Carrollton, Georgia
Birmingham, Alabama
Mentone, Alabama
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Four TV shows I watch:
Sorry -- what is TV? If I had to pick:
Arrested Development (before I was informed that it is over)
The Simpsons
Gilmore Girls
Crossing Jordan

Four places I have been on vacation:
Ilha Grande, Brazil
Santiago, Chile
London, England
New York, New York

Four websites I visit daily:
Yahoo!
Barnes & Noble
  • Team Redd
  • -- Allison tagged me!
    Currently (until I get my visa), the Consulate General of Brazil in Miami

    Four favorite foods:
    Any kind of Mexican food (it's all the same, right?)
    Anything from Italy (tiny restaurants in Cortona preferred -- you know, the family-owned kind)
    Brazilian stroganoff
    Tiramisu

    Four places I'd like to be right now:
    Back in Rio!
    Houston, TX (those of you who know me know who's there)
    Curled up by a fire with a good book (if we had fireplaces here, that's where I'd be, as it's snowing again today)
    New York City (minus the snow)

    1 comment:

    Allison said...

    Yay! You answered!

    I thought about putting Mentone... I found pictures from 2000 when I was at home...ah, memories.

    BTW, how much longer are you going to be in VA? I forget...

    I MISS YOU!

    P.S. My word verification is oofpbq. Is that a cousin to an oompa-loompa?