08 May 2006

A happy place

I have had a good 10 days away from home and still have 5 more! How exciting is that?! I am still in the US, still waiting on my visa. For a long time, I tried to figure out why I was still here. I have come to the quiet knowledge that there is something more, even if I don't know what it is. I can think of many reasons I am still here. God is taking me through some hard things, but this time has been good. It has been made much better by the presence of a certain someone (thanks, David!) listening and offering suggestions about life in general.

1 comment:

mel_peru said...

It's taking a really, really ridiculously long time for your visa to come. I'm still praying and I know you will get there in God's timing. I'm glad you are able to enjoy the time you have in the States even though you're ready to get back and I'm sure your supervisors are ready for you too.